I’ve been known to buy things off my own list before Christmas so if any of my friends are looking at this list, please be warned. 🙂
I think I’m being pretty reasonable with my list this year. With the exception of number 3 on my list, the Balenciaga bag. Besides, this is only a guideline for buying and they are merely suggestions. If Santa decides to give me all these things this Christmas, I definitely won’t complain. 😉
1. Wii Fit Plus. Price:$99.99 from Futureshop. I’m getting terribly flabby since I work at a desk 8 to 4. Maybe if getting fit were a game, I would be motivated to do it. Actually, Wii Fit looks like a lot of fun. My new years resolution every year is to be more healthy and getting more exercise is one of the things I always vow to do. My body needs it.
2. Konad Nail Stamp Kit. Price: $39.99 from Metrotown kiosk. I would really like to experiment with nail stamps to see if they’re for me. As most of you who read my blog know, I love nail polish! They make these look so fun and easy that I just have to try them.
3. Balenciaga Large City bag. Price: Too expensive to even dream about. I’ve loved Balenciaga bags since I first saw them in Holt Renfrew. I long for this bag so much that it hurts. Maybe someday…
4. Pink Volant Moleskine Plain Notebook. Price $16.00 for pack of two. These notebooks are so handy. I just bought a pocket sized one to throw in my purse and I love it. They come in beautiful shades of pink too! I want a bigger one now…
5. Essie Mini Fall Collection. Price: $17.00USD online. Essie nail polishes are really durable and chip resisitant. Their colour selection is smaller than OPI but I find that their formula is a little stronger and more chip resistant. The colours that they do have are quite pretty. I’m staring at my “mint candy apple” coloured nails as I type this.
6. Western Digital My Passport Elite. Price: $149.99 from BestBuy for 500 GB. I’ve been downloading all my shows onto flashdrives and watching them on my WD media hub and I would really like an external hard drive to put all my favourite movies and show on to.